Tuesday, June 12, 2018

NYC Vacation - continued

Finally processed all (7) rolls, and scanned... editing may take awhile! Below are a few more images.

Saint Patrick's Cathedral - compared to the "Oculus", shown below. Equally impressive, yet vastly different.  Detail or simplicity? Separated by 160 years and about $4B dollars.


The detail in St. Pat's is incredible... tone and texture everywhere! Could have blew through 2 rolls of just detail shots, but I resisted... although my iPhone did get rather full.

 A day at the Met... summarized simply by me being able to stand in front of Van Gogh's self portrait (not shown). My older daughters appreciated it, and were patient, but I could have lingered all day!

A couple of Portra 160 shots just for fun.  I am learning that I really appreciate black and white so much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment