Monday, August 19, 2019

A New Home

Finally found a new home for the RB kit! Which has grown, and now includes 5 lenses. As the kit grew, I started accumulating multiple bags and padded cases to hold all the pieces. Anytime I ventured out I was scrambling through multiple bags and trying to group things for the trip. I needed to consolidate!

I was looking for a storage case that could be used for transport as well. Rugged enough for the back of the truck, yet safe and organized. And as it turns out, B&H was discounting a case from Condition1. A large, hard case with a pluck foam interior. So for a $60 steal, I ordered the case.

 


After a little planning, I have done the initial fit, which looks pretty good.


The entire kit fits well, although a bit heavy! But now I can grab the tripod and this case and head out with only a moments notice.

Now I just have to sell the various smaller cases and pouches!


No comments:

Post a Comment