Monday, April 27, 2020

One More for April 2020

Strange times cause strange behavior. Such as scouring your library for something to edit.

Came across this image, taken on a dinner walk, while away on a work assignment. Walking back to my hotel, I saw this image, devoid of people, so I walked 20 yards or so out of my way, composed an iPhone image and moved on. Filed it away thinking someday...

Finally picked it up and did a quick edit. Not bad! It was at the blue hour, just after sunset. And thus perfect light, blending artificial and some ambient. Look close and there is a bit of noise... oh well. Next time I'll bring one of my film cameras!


What makes you stop? Are you always looking? Part of having a photographic vision is seeing well, and keeping your eyes open. Fleeting moments pass us by so often. Glad I stopped for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment